Cugó Gran Menorca COVID-19 Measures
- Training for all staff on hygiene and prevention measures.
- Taking the temperature of all staff at the beginning of each working day.
- Staff equipped with PPE and trained in its correct use to guarantee everyone’s safety.
- Social distancing measures.
- New online check-in and check-out system.
- Prioritization of payment by contactless credit card.
- Social distancing measures between guests and employees.
- Disinfection and sterilization of room keys after each use.
- Monitoring people’s temperature in order to anticipate adequate medical attention.
- Specific baggage management hygiene measures.
- Thorough cleaning of the entire room with virucidal products recommended by professional suppliers.
- Increased frequency of disinfection of surfaces with greatest contact such as switches, door handles, doors and bathroom fittings.
- Each room will remain unoccupied for at least 24 hours before being occupied by a new guest. Our inventory has been reduced from 12 rooms to 6 rooms to guarantee all this measure.
- Washing of clothes and textiles with special programmes to guarantee maximum hygiene.
- Bottle of hand sanitizer and kit consisting of two facemasks.
- Thorough and more frequent cleaning of public areas, with special attention to bathrooms and areas of greater contact.
- Daily ventilation of all areas.
- Common areas equipped with numerous hand sanitizer dispensers.
- Maximum capacity established in order to guarantee the minimum safety distance between people.
- Air cleaning and purification system.
Restaurants and Bars
- Hand sanitizer dispensers at all entrances to restaurants and bars.
- Limited capacity in restaurants and bars.
- Establishment of a minimum distance of 2 metres (6.6 ft) between tables.
- Disinfection of tables and chairs after each use.
- Cleaning of kitchenware and equipment with disinfectant products at the end of each service.
- Prioritization of table service and show cooking.
- Staff equipped with PPE.
- E- Menus (digital versions)
- Rearrangement of furniture to ensure a minimum distance of 2 metres (6.6 ft) between sun loungers.
- Limited capacity in the swimming pool area.
- Enhanced maintenance and cleaning of pool water in order to guarantee optimum quality.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of the pool area and its furniture.